Start Your FreeMonth
From $0.99 USD*
Pay as you go. No contract
- Criminal control.
- Child care.
- Chronically ill safety - dementia sufferer, senior people.
- Outdoor recreation - travel, hiking, bike riding.
- Rescue operations.
- Animal tracking.
- Safety of police force or security guard.
- Military use - locate soldiers on the battlefields.
- Sales/technical force management.
- Latest uBlox LEA5S GPS module.
- Panic button.
- Stop-motion alert or park alert.
- Sleep modes for power saving.
- Speeding alert.
- 10 geo-fenced areas.
- Auto pick up in-coming calls.
- 3 sets pre-set dial out tel. no.
- Store up to 100K locations.
- Location latitude/longitude format: NMEA or WGS84 format (configurable).
- Security companies.
- Government authorities.
- Medical care centers.
- Nursing homes.
- Outdoor equipment retailers.
- Amusement parks, theme parks
This information only is for informational purposes only, Plaspy does not have relationship with the device's manufacturer, for more information check the manufacturer's website or user manual.
Use Plaspy with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server IP Port d.plaspy.com 188.8.131.52 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.