In Plaspy several types of alerts, you can click to access the contextual menu right next to the name of your device then Settings, emails alerts edit this option only on this device. You can also access panel on the left where the devices are below the button update alerts, edit alerts, through this option alerts edit all the devices you have selected.
This alerts grouped by alert type, general have, among which are the SOS button SOS button brings some devices when the button is activated on the device we decided that we will take action.
After deployed alerts, you can select one to edit it with the stylus or we can create a new one with the + button.
There are more alert which have the same configuration options, let's list them and give a description of these.
- Device Offline: Triggers when the device is offline from the server for any reason.
- SOS button, is activated when the emergency button is pressed the device.
- Speed limit, is activated when the device exceeds a set speed.
- Minutes without movement, is activated when the device is in one place over the certain minutes.
- Date expired, is activated when a scheduled date is exceeded, useful for safe, reviews, etc.
- Mileage reached, sends an alert when the device reaches a mileage.
- Shake: Triggers when the device is shaking.
- RPM Limit: Triggers when the RPM counter is over for a value
- Low Battery: Triggers when the device's battery level is lower than a value
- Battery Voltage less than: Triggers when the vehicle´s battery voltage is lower than a value
- Off GPS, GPS is activated when the phone is off. Only applies to phones.
- No GPS signal, is activated when the GPS signal can not be obtained.
- GPS power off, the GPS is activated when the vehicle is disconnected.
- Sensor 1, ACC ignition sensor is activated when the vehicle ignition is on, here we can customize the name of the alert.
- Sensor 1, ACC off, the sensor is activated when the vehicle ignition is off.
- Sensor 2 on: is activated when the second sensor device is activated, here we can customize the name of the alert.
- Sensor 2 off: it is activated when the second sensor device is disabled.
- Sensor 3 on: is activated when the third sensor device is activated, here we can customize the name of the alert.
- Sensor 3 off: it is activated when the third sensor device is disabled.
- Sensor 4: on is activated when the fourth sensor device is activated, here we can customize the name of the alert.
- Sensor 4: off it is activated when the fourth sensor device is disabled.
- Decreased fuel, is activated when a drop of fuel is detected by a percentage.
- Increased fuel, is activated when the fuel increase is detected by a percentage.
- Less fuel to be activated when the fuel level detected is less than a percentage.
- Temperature lower than, is activated when the temperature is below.
- Temperature over than, is activated when the temperature is above.
- Temperature 2 lower than, is activated when the temperature 2 is below.
- Temperature 2 over than, is activated when the temperature 2 is above.
Furthermore areas are permitted and prohibited areas previously drew on the map, here we can pick them and assign notifications.
Not all crawlers have all sensors, for more information about alerts that your device supports can contact the vendor of your device.
All alerts have the same options, which are:
- Notify by mail, here we define who we'll send you an alert if the alert, this is the default mail Plaspy registered user, but can be changed by the emails that need separated by commas happen.
- Notify by SMS: If your account has an SMS Gateway setting, type the phone numbers separated by a comma to notify the alert.
- Notify only the first time, when the event occurs repeatedly notified only the first time the event occurs, this applies to sending emails or alert statistics.
- Highlight on the map: check this option if the alert is critical and you need to activate sound on the map when the alert is triggered
- Use custom schedule, for this alert, here we can put a specific timetable for this alert, otherwise the schedule that is used is assigned to the device at the top.
We answer all support request within 24 business hours approximately, If you have a question that needs an immediate resolution, please contact us by other way.
We answer you in business hours, as soon as possible. We are located in Miami, Florida, USA., time zone (GMT-5).