Change Log - 08/10/2017
- Begin the second large update, the servers software update, the update improves security and performance. one update from four.
- Fixed protocol detection for devices on port 9000
- Xirgo, protocol updated and OBD support
Change Log - 07/25/2017
- Begin the first large update, the servers software update, the update improves security and performance. one update from four.
- Now Plaspy is available the port 9000 in UDP and TCP for devices with duplicated Id, that port adds ":0" to device's id.
- GT06, fixed parsing when the location is 0
- QuecLink, added 0x21 type to binary parser
- Teltonika, fixed parsing events.
- Condor, added door sensor (sensor 2) and windows sensor (sensor 3).
- GPS103, fixed multiple event parsing.
- H02, fixed multiple event parsing.
- Meiligao, added event 0x5001
- TK103, added event BZ00
- Gator, fixed packages response.
Change Log - 07/10/2017
- Skypatrol based on GoSafe protocol
- Trackbox Parallel track
- Tytan SAT
Change Log - 07/02/2017
- Added changelog page
- You can pay yearly without PayPal subscription
- The map shows administrator sub-users' devices and filter it like a group
- The grid views like groups now have persistent sort order and filter on each request
- When the custom URL is offline shows an unavailable account message instead of redirect to Plaspy main page.
- Added OBD support to GoSafe protocol
- fixed, the critical alerts on the map when the user edit the device's alerts the marker keeps on the map and you can no delete that marker.