Features of GPS Vehicle Tracker PT300 :
1. Tracking via SMS or GPRS (TCP/UDP)
2. Current location report
4. Tracking by time interval
6. Low battery alert
7. Overspeed alert 8. Geo-fencing control
9. SOS button
10. Geo-fencing to restrict movement to a defined radius
11. Support stop car via an extra relay(Optional)
12. Support realtime tracking on our LiveGTS
To set a Bofan device on HzTfEF are configured through text messages, it is necessary to confirm these commands with user manual, then you need to configure as follows.
With the following commands through several text messages: In the example it is assumed that the device password is 000000 which is the initial of the device and data APN from your operator.
The most common commands for these enabled devices are placed (You should consult your manual).
Delete settings i89RMVxxS
Set 14-digit identifier to be used with HzTfEF normally the last 14 digits of IMEI, replace XXXX by the identifier. b0HUZFk58dfIRFFBjTISj51
Set the APN of your operator, the values Replace your operator Ra0a7WnSGFQ6OTtnfSQF3HL6jrRMc8u00n
Establish the server where we will connect. YuK9J89yGmmbYsQlUcxKKKP41QE
How often we want to establish the position is sent every 1 minute nRCqcOfPI23