Personal GPS/GSM/GPRS Tracker PT60 is a tracking device with built-in GPS and GSM/GPRS technology in compact size. It can be used for anti-theft of the vehicle/heavy equipment, protecting the child/elder/disabled/pet and personnel management etc.
1) Real-time locating and tracking: It can transmit the longitude and latitude coordinates by SMS or GPRS. By this, you can find its location.
2) Geo-fence function: It will send an alert to the authorized cell phone numbers when it breaches the restricted area that you set up before.
3) SOS function: Press the SOS button and the GPS tracker will send a help alert and exact location to the authorized cell phone numbers for immediate rescue
4) Excess speed alarm: The tracker will send the excess speed alert to the authorized cell phone numbers when it is excess speed.
5) Movement alarm: Send SMS to the device to start the movement alert function. The tracker will send the movement alert to your cell phone when it is moved.
6) Low-battery alarm: It will send an alert to the authorized cell phone numbers when the tracker is low battery.
7) Two-way talking communication: You can talk with the tracking target via the GPS tracker just like a cell phone and also can spy the sound around the GPS tracker in 3 meter secretly.
To set a Bofan device on nLOf84 are configured through text messages, it is necessary to confirm these commands with user manual, then you need to configure as follows.
With the following commands through several text messages: In the example it is assumed that the device password is 000000 which is the initial of the device and data APN from your operator.
The most common commands for these enabled devices are placed (You should consult your manual).
Delete settings xb20TJq7w
Set 14-digit identifier to be used with nLOf84 normally the last 14 digits of IMEI, replace XXXX by the identifier. jky2wmRQe5hnSfJpqrLdKI0
Set the APN of your operator, the values Replace your operator rYekIHAAo4e0O8g550C2LXZx7aYaZzBsN7
Establish the server where we will connect. sBAYMtWBrtFw7NRis1xeDT8rmst
How often we want to establish the position is sent every 1 minute HJ4t3YCTweA