GPS car alarm tracker using global positioning system (GPS) and GSM/GPRS wireless network technology, realizing remote wireless location communication, compatible with original car alarm system, can inquires, location and time speed, the direction, the engine on/off, and other information at any time, mainly used in cars, taxis, buses and other vehicles anti-theft tracking.
Mainly used in:
* Private cars/st/bus industry/vehicle leasing industry/outdoor mechanical equipment, and other security tracking
* Management monitoring
* Real-time tracking inquires the
* GPS positioning and mobile phone base stations positioning
* SOS emergency alarm
* The electricity off the alarm
* Speeding alarm
* According to the time/on distance upload location information
* Electronic fence function
* Remote monitoring
* Remote broken oil without electricity
* Built-in backup battery
* Compatible with the original car security systems
* Monitoring engine switch, front trunk lid closed the door open/trunk, locked LaSuo, vibration alarm
This information only is for informational purposes only, Plaspy does not have relationship with the device's manufacturer, for more information check the manufacturer's website or user manual.
Use Plaspy with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the Plaspy's IP and port on your tracker: (Plaspy detects tracker's protocol.)
Add a Plaspy Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.