CH-5703 - navigation equipment of consumers (NAP) GLONASS / GPS / GALILEO with integrated receiver differential corrections and functions of the management of external systems and communication systems for monitoring, information and navigation support of river and sea vessels.
CH-5703 is the main tool of the ship subscriber a set of monitoring traffic. The basic version can be used as part of equipment control center (DC) as a response device used to match with DC supervisor.
CH-5703 is designed for use on river and sea vessels as the NAP GNSS receiver DGPS marine differential subsystem, as well as the main instrument of monitoring traffic.
Matched with ECDIS, the ship's sensors, sensor controller ship, the ship's local area network.
• Identification of navigation parameters of the vessel:
- the current coordinates in the selected coordinate system
- the current date and time,
- speed over ground,
- track angle.
• Generation and transmission of short text and code messages to the control center (one or more).
• Possibility Data for the updating of the cards.
• Configurable priority and modes of use of communication systems for data transmission.
• Communication with ECDIS for the display and the formation of service messages in the monitoring system.
• Communication with AIS when using ECDIS.
• Ability to work with control systems of various manufacturers (data interface required).
• A modification to the function of the satellite compass
This information only is for informational purposes only, Plaspy does not have relationship with the device's manufacturer, for more information check the manufacturer's website or user manual.
Use Plaspy with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the Plaspy's IP and port on your tracker: (Plaspy detects tracker's protocol.)
Add a Plaspy Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.