TLT-8AGPS/GSM is a car positioning and tracking device based on GPS technology and GSM/GPRS technology. It receives the latitude and longitude of the user’s location through cell phone messages and then locates the tracker
on Google Map or other digital map software; or positioning data is uploaded by the tracker to the specified server
through GPRS, and the user may search the real-time position and historical track of the tracker on the internet.
TLT-8AGPS/GSM car tracker applies to motorcycles, electric golf carts and private cars. The product with
built-in antennae integrated is easy to install. With practicability of the devices and fineness, this device is also a
perfect combination of elegant models and high performance. Product characteristics
1. Built-in high-performance GPS chipset enables the product to provide accurate positioning in the event of weak
signal and to work normally in urban area, valleys or other sight-limited districts.
2. Built-in GSM/GPRS model supports GSM900/1800MHz (850/1900 MHz), thus it can work throughout the
3. It supports SMS communications or GPRS TCP connection, and receives position information through cell
phone message or used to look into movement track on internet.
4. It provides such functions as SOS, fuel/electricity shut-off, warning by cutting off external power wire, geo-fence function, Overspeed warning, historical data upload, parking throttle upload and moving vehicle tracking
5. It has power-saving function and its waiting call time is improved in electricity-saving mode.
To set 0jVCnq you need to configure as follows. With the following commands through several text messages: In the example it is assumed that the device password is 0000 which is the initial data from the device and the APN are to APN_OPERATOR
Factory reset BHQNrVezgiBRn
Set up our operator APN 9X4JDDSVfuu6J4nLieQej0f5RvrubxSgeryXD
Establish the server where we will connect jdXOEQoODdNgVrWWEBI181SWi4rbOb
Define how often will transmit to our example 120 seconds cFQH9B2Pfk0rNRdOG F6JZppfFrLBqJiMAl