V3338 Hand-held GPS tracking device is a compact remote location tracking device, based on GPS technology and GSM / GPRS technology made of. Access to the user via SMS latitude and longitude location information, and then in Google Maps or other mapping software found on the user's location; or tracking device positioning data uploaded via GPRS to a designated server, the user query through the Internet real-time location tracking devices, historical trajectory. The product can care for the elderly, children, also can protect the property, widely used to track animals in the field.
* Built-in high-performance GPS chipset JRC. In weak signal conditions can
pinpoint; in urban canyons and other areas with limited sky view can be good work
* Built-in GSM / GPRS module to support GSM 900/1800 (or 850/1900) MH* , can
* With voice features
* Supports SMS communication or GPRS TCP connection
* Receiving location information by SMS, or view the trajectory on the Internet
* Can be used as a control command to change messages or switch GPS tracking
* Can be pre-set three numbers, in an emergency, press the SOS button to take the
initiative to call the stored telephone and send the exact location
* A key operation, easy to use
* Main technical indexes meet the international standard GSM mobile phone
* Lightweight, compact, low power consumption
1, handheld portable products.
2, care for the elderly, children and people in need of care and can be used for logistics and
inspection of the implementation of official occasions.
3, this series through the GSM network and the Internet for the company / organization / individuals
to provide personalized services.
To set AnZAt4 you need to configure as follows. With the following commands through several text messages: In the example it is assumed that the device password is 0000 which is the initial data from the device and the APN are to APN_OPERATOR
Factory reset NJ53wyJXlLryU
Set up our operator APN 3rPZdjBRK0XmZqUx8LnKqee5ikNfcFoihZ8oa
Establish the server where we will connect 3CfgiR8ZBN0lP17SBuYNU13WfzFLyF
Define how often will transmit to our example 120 seconds 9rqWEJInINffgWW4M NqQfpjbGCJIAsMwl6