V520 portable GPS tracker is a mini remote positioning tracking device based on GPS technology and
GSM/GPRS technology. It receives the latitude and longitude of the user’s location through cell phone messages
and then locates the tracker on Google Map or other digital map software; or positioning data is uploaded by the
tracker to the specified server through GPRS, and the user may search the real-time position and historical track of
the tracker on the internet.
This product is widely used in the aged and the children care, property safeguard, animal tracking, etc.
1. Built-in high-performance GPS chipset enables the product to provide accurate positioning in the event of
weak signal and to work normally in urban area, valleys or other sight-limited districts.
2. Built-in GSM/GPRS model supports GSM900/1800MHz (850/1900 MHz), thus it can work throughout the
3. It supports SMS communications or GPRS TCP connection, and receives position information through cell
phone message or used to look into movement track on internet.
4. It provides SOS function.
5. It is equipped with highly reliable electric circuit design and complies with GSM cell phone international
6. It is portable, mignon and low power consumption.
To set LPKKO7 you need to configure as follows. With the following commands through several text messages: In the example it is assumed that the device password is 0000 which is the initial data from the device and the APN are to APN_OPERATOR
Factory reset if5IDe9ecJN6A
Set up our operator APN DoTt8rxkyFgHMRebS6j78ZDACbvYdMhSD6OrT
Establish the server where we will connect DuoD75qnVyhrRSq4YdnkTrg5YHmhNE
Define how often will transmit to our example 120 seconds QCwIOL44AdXXqmNrL 40YodlH9WNto0TJZQ