Change Log - 2021-08-03
- Now the devices have expiration date, when the device reaches the expiration date it is disabled and does not count in the current licenses of the account.
- Added the option on the map to share the current location via Waze, Google Maps, WhatsApp.
- Now you can save devices, users, temporary access and groups in Microsoft Excel format.
- Added the option to request a teleconference for support via Google Meet, in the contact us section with the option to request a technical meeting, for users with more than 100 active licenses.
- Dates in the lists are now displayed in a readable format with the time remaining or missing to the current date. To go back to the previous date you can click on the date to change the way the dates are displayed.
- SMS commands from devices can now be sent from the configuration page for users who have active text messages.
- Added the time that the device has been without movement on the map.
- Added new disconnection status to the Suntech protocol.
- Corrected calculation of average speed in activity summary
- Fixed editing of devices found during the free month.
Change Log - 2021-06-08
- Added in account settings, a global message for all sub-users of the account, which will appear at the top of the application.
- Added in "My account" the email notification options.
- Fixed several minor bugs.
Change Log - 2021-04-21
- Added support for Apple Maps (Mapkit) https://developer.apple.com/documentation/mapkitjs
- Optimized map markers loading time by 50%.
- Added Suntech protocol without headers
- Fixed static image of activity summary sent by mail
Change Log - 2021-03-12
- Now the Android mobile app downloads the SMS commands from the devices on your account and to be able to be sent offline.
- Added the feature to download device certificates under the device information section.
- Fixed the time zone display in the command sent query.
- Fixed display of background printing of invoices, receipts, etc.
Change Log - 2021-02-10
- Added the field named fuel consumption to calculate an estimate of fuel consumption in the activity summary, this consumption can be setup in the devices, in the sensors group.
- Fixed the sending of commands in the alerts, now the delay time is counted from the time the last command is sent.