Change Log - 2023-02-13
- New statistics download function. In the previous version, it was only possible to download the current statistics for all devices or for a specific device. Now, the option to download all statistics for the selected devices in a single file or in multiple files has been added. In the single file option, each Excel file sheet contains a different statistic, and all devices are mixed. In the numerous file option, a ZIP compressed file is downloaded, where each device is in a separate Excel file, and within that file, each statistic is on a different sheet.
- A feature has been added that allows users to select multiple devices and concurrently view the activity summary of each device. This summary includes information such as the trip in a selected date range, alerts generated, sensor time, fuel consumption, time on the move, etc. This enhancement improves the user's ability to have an overview of the activity of multiple devices at the same time.
Change Log - 2023-01-31
- Advanced customization of the login page has been improved, including the ability to change the page title, texts displayed on the page, background colors, and images. Users can now make these changes more quickly, without having to use HTML. This offers greater flexibility and control over the appearance of the login page.
- Shared Access, an option to create URLs for granting access to an account with no password sharing, now supports setting a time zone different from that of the user who created the shared access.
Change Log - 2023-01-16
- Added a feature to see the status of the digital outputs of the tracking devices. Clicking on a marker on the map, you can see detailed information about the status of the digital outputs of the device.
- Notifications have been added to the map when a GPRS command is sent and when a response is received. This allows users to control and monitor the actions being executed remotely on the tracking devices via GPRS commands.
- The map view of the device movement trace on the map has been modified. Users can see the current location of the device via a marker on the map and can also see a line representing the movement of the device in the last 5 locations visited. This allows users to have a more detailed and complete view of the device's movement and helps to detect patterns or trends in its movement, also the path was animated to find the direction of the movement.
- Now GPRS command response information sent to the devices is saved. This allows users to review command delivery date and response information of commands sent in the past, useful for verifying if commands have been executed correctly, or to have a record of actions performed on devices. This information can be viewed on the devices page in the commands section.
- Optimized sort of devices by connection date, devices are sorted more efficiently, making it easier to navigate and keep track of devices.
Fixed a problem with statistics requests for users with more than 100 devices, now they can get accurate and updated statistical information about their devices.
Change Log - 2023-01-10
- Users with over 100 active devices can now customize their device certificate for internal or customer use.
- Added the option to add descriptions to active lines in Plaspy to improve management and follow-up of your lines.
- Critical alerts will now display over the map if you do not have browser notifications active to ensure that you do not miss any important information.
- Improved device loading speed and statistics for a seamless user experience.
Change Log - 2023-01-03
- Our platform has received updates in statistics, you will now be able to select which devices you want to view from groups and download the current information into an Excel file with each device in a separate spreadsheet. This will make it easier for you to analyze and track your devices!