Change Log - 2022-11-21
- Map markers now allow text up to 8 digits long, even when a marker icon type is selected.
- The notification to Telegram was added in the alerts, separated from the Push notifications.
- Now in advanced customization, users with more than 100 devices can configure their own bot in Telegram to send notifications to users.
- Optimized the analysis of the information received by the trackers.
Change Log - 2022-11-15
- Now notifications can be received through Telegram.
- Optimized accept buttons for mobile phones.
- Now when downloading the statistics you can see if the notification was made through Push notification, Plaspy mobile application or Telegram.
- General cumulative update of the servers was performed.
Change Log - 2022-11-03
- The configuration API key has been moved to my account.
- Sub-users can now generate their own API key to use the API with devices assigned by the account administrator.
Change Log - 2022-10-29
- The option to add alternate email was added to my account.
- Added to my account, account security records such as logins, password changes, etc.
- Phone lines can now be managed and renewed.
- SDG points can now be redeemed.
- All stats for a device can now be downloaded.
- A new API Rest version was implemented by means of the Bearing JWT token with which sub-users can enter to consult the devices, locations and alerts.
- The option was added in the purchases, to enter the advisor's code.
- Color controls have been migrated to facilitate use in mobile applications.
- Fixed a bug when activating subscriptions for 1 year.
- Added iStartek protocol.
- Added a new event to the Intellitrac protocol.
- Added the variant to the H02 protocol called H02.Km for the trackers that send the speed in Km/h and not knots as is the original protocol.
Change Log - 2022-10-03
- The state of the Jt600 protocol sensors has been added.
- The way to update the list of devices in WebSocket service has been completely migrated.
- Added a new alert called Failed Authentication, for when the device has RFID authentication and the authentication fails.
- Optimized the use of memory in the application.
- The loading of the new icons was optimized and icons were used in retina format for mobile phones.