Change Log - 05/14/2018
- Added a new area type "route"
- Now on the alerts have a new notification when the alert is over
- Now you can get the device commands sent
- Redesigned alerts dialog
- Added SSL proxy for external resources no https
- Added Recaptcha resources protection
- Added SSL 3 and TLS 1.2 support
- Added unicode support for Tramigo
- Fixed statistics date time range
- Fixed map marker issue when the device is offline and has critical alerts
Change Log - 03/30/2018
- Now the modifications history of the device settings is available
- Now the modifications history can be restored to a date
- Added new speed statistic
- Optimized mobile version redirect
- Fixed the average temperature statistic
Change Log - 03/24/2018
- Now on devices the user can search by device commands
- Now the user "administrator own account" type can generate API key for their devices.
- Fixed device filter by brand when the brand has spaces
New compatible device brands
- Fortuna Impex
- GenX Mobile
Change Log - 01/29/2018
- Now the you can add text to marker popup on the map
- Updated mobile version for Android and iOS
- Added the web servers check on the health page
- Deleted the warning message "Maximum devices reached" for the not admin users.
- Now the sub-admins can add phones to track
- Rewrited popup marker on the map to make responsive icons and text.
- Added wizzard for device troubleshoting
- Now the route line option is enabled when the keep points is checked
- Fixed user privileges loading for the mobile version
- Fixed the speed unit for Calamp protocol
- Fixed the login package problem for EElink protocol
- Added the GSM Signal for GT06 protocol
- Added new status for Xirgo protocol
- fixed last and next payment dates for subscriptions
Change Log - 12/17/2017
- Added SSL support for subdomains and ACME protocol, now you can enable https for your subdomain in settings.
- Added custom icons for link sharing for WhatsApp, Facebook, Google, etc.
- Now the custom images and icons are resized to the emails and the browser
- The mobile version has merged with the desktop version.
- Removed the mobile subdomian support.
- Deleted the multiple notifications for the alerts, now the multiples notification is only for critical alerts internally.
- Fixed the number format for statistics
- Now the alerts save if the email if it sent successfully