Aplicom A1 MAX which has inbuilt telematics functionality is designed for fleet telematics and professional applications where driver performance information and engine data is utilised with FMS/CAN and digital tachograph connectivity. Tracking and tracing, driver identification, accurate mileage information, power management, internal and external events handling and optimised data communications are all supported features. SW interface option for Garmin® navigators (FMI) is also available.
- CAN -interface for FMS, CAN ID or ISOBUS sw options.
- 3 serial ports (2xRS232 and 1xRS485).
- 1-wire for status messaging and driver recognition.
- 6 digital inputs (of which 4 can be used as analog inputs and 2 as pulse counters).
- 2 digital outputs.
- Extensive memory capacity for smooth operation and to expand features.
- Highly reliable two-processor architecture.
- GPS/GLONASS positioning supported with A-GPS, Cell ID positioning.
- GSM and GPS/GLONASS antennas.
- 3D Accelerometer based acceleration measurement, movement detection and wake-up.
- Hands free kit option.
- Battery option (internal).
- Unit features are easily expandable due to many available SW options; these can be even updated later using the Aplicom device OTA update service.
- Java programmable (SDK option).
- Geofence support with different shapes for geofence definition (circle, box, polygon) and geofence in/out reporting.
Use Plaspy with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server d.plaspy.com IP 18.104.22.168 Port 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.