Start Your FreeMonth
From $0.99 USD*Month/Device
Pay as you go. No contract
Aplicom A1 TRAX is an easy to use, yet versatile, unit for fleet and asset tracking and security applications. It is equipped with software functionality for precise GPS/GLONASS tracking, mileage reporting, power management, driver behaviour and data communications. The numerous interfaces make it possible to enhance, update or change the end-customer application also in the future.
- Versatile connections and interfaces.
- Extensive memory capacity for smooth operation and to expand features.
- Highly reliable two-processor architecture.
- GPS/GLONASS positioning supported with A-GPS, Cell ID positioning.
- GSM and GPS/GLONASS antennas.
- Hands free kit option.
- Battery option (internal).
- 3D Accelerometer based acceleration measurement, movement detection and wake-up.
- Unit features are expandable due to many available SW options; these can even be updated later by the Aplicom OTA update service.
- Java programmable (SDK option).
- Geofence support with different shapes for geofence definition (circle, box, polygon) and geofence in/out reporting.
This information only is for informational purposes only, Plaspy does not have relationship with the device's manufacturer, for more information check the manufacturer's website or user manual.
Use Plaspy with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server IP Port d.plaspy.com 220.127.116.11 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.