Start Your FreeMonth
From $0.99 USD*Month/Device
Pay as you go. No contract
The Aplicom A9 IPEX unit offers a cost efficient, rugged and sophisticated way of collecting and communicating vehicle and asset information for a back-end service. The unit provides an easy means for fleet owners and construction site managers to increase and improve fleet use, security and productivity.
- IP67-level enclosure that protects against dust and water.
- The unit can connect to CAN-systems, such as the electronic braking system (EBS).
- The serial RS232 port allows reefer reading of Thermo King, Euroscan and other cold chain units.
- GPS/GLONASS positioning supported with A-GPS and Cell ID positioning.
- Internal 200mAh or long-lasting 4000 mAh battery.
- 3D Accelerometer based acceleration measurement, movement detection and wake-up.
- Geofence support with different shapes for geofence definition (circle, box, polygon) and geofence in/out reporting.
Use Plaspy with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server IP Port d.plaspy.com 126.96.36.199 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.