Start Your FreeMonth
From $0.99 USD*
Pay as you go. No contract
Aplicom A9 Quick is an easily movable vehicle telematics unit for tracking and tracing that is easy to install and move from one vehicle to another. All the driver needs to do is plug the unit into the cigarette lighter socket in order to start using its preconfigured and versatile Aplicom A9 NEX functionalities.
Aplicom 3PAD offers more usage possibilities with A9 Quick. The 3PAD is a small 3-button keypad for the electronic driver logbook or any other simple interface use where user reporting is needed.
- Fast first fix with A-GPS.
- Back-up battery.
- Extensive memory capacity for smooth operation and to expand features.
- Highly reliable two-processor architecture.
- GPS/GLONASS positioning with Cell ID positioning back-up.
- Internal GSM and GPS/GLONASS antennas.
- 3D Accelerometer based acceleration measurement, movement detection and wake-up.
- Unit features are expandable having many available SW options; these can even be updated later by the Aplicom device OTA update service.
- Geofence support with different shapes for geofence definition (circle, box, polygon) and geofence in/out reporting.
This information only is for informational purposes only, Plaspy does not have relationship with the device's manufacturer, for more information check the manufacturer's website or user manual.
Use Plaspy with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server IP Port d.plaspy.com 22.214.171.124 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.