Start Your FreeMonth
From $0.99 USD*Month/Device
Pay as you go. No contract
The BOX Solo is a trailer tracking unit which logs continually the position of the trailer using high sensitivity GPS receivers and quad band GSM / GPRStechnology to convey data to the BOX data collection web site.
The design has been approved by the Vehicle certification Agency (VCA) and EMC / FCC / UL approved for use within the US markets using the 850 & 1900MHz frequency bands for GSM / GPRS. The trailerBOX is easy to install encompassing only 3 wires which can be attached to the trailers positive, negative and ignition feed (normally found within the Suzzie connector).
GPS tracker technical characteristics:
- Box Telematics
- Model:Box Solo
- Target Market:Track & Trace, Vehicle recovery, Fleet Management
- GSM band:Full quadband
- Back up Battery:Yes
- Internal Memory:Yes
- Communication method:GSM, GPRS, TCP, UDP
- Position by:Time, Distance, Angle change
- Sleep mode:Yes
- Digital Inputs:2
- Pre-defined inputs:No
- Analogue Inputs:1
- Internal events based:No
- Antennas:GPS, GSM
- Extra Connectivity:Fix antennas
- Can Bus:No
- Made in:Europe
Use Plaspy with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server IP Port d.plaspy.com 184.108.40.206 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.