Start Your FreeMonth
From $0.99 USD*
Pay as you go. No contract
BOX-tracker is a vehicle tracking device aimed specifically at third party system integrators. It is one of the smallest tracking devices on the market yet provides all the features you expect to allow it to be integrate seamlessly into your existing systems with minimal work.
The primary purpose of BOX-tracker is to log vehicle movements and by using the latest GPS technology it’s able to do so in many areas and enclosed spaces other trackers fail to work. It is exceptionally fast in obtaining initial satellite lock so the start location is always accurate.
GPS tracker technical characteristics:
- Brand:Box Telematics
- Model:Box Tracker
- Target Market:Track & Trace, Vehicle recovery, Fleet Management
- GSM band:Full quadband
- Back up Battery:Yes
- Internal Memory:Yes
- Communication method:GSM, GPRS, TCP, UDP
- Position by:Time, Distance
- Sleep mode:Yes
- Digital Inputs:2
- Analogue Inputs:1
- Antennas:GPS, GSM
- Extra Connectivity:Fix antennas
- Made in:Europe
Use Plaspy with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server IP Port d.plaspy.com 126.96.36.199 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.