The iTrackPro Person is a system based on GPS/GPRS technology developed and designed specially to people tracking and location in real time.
- QuadBand 850/900/1800/1900 device. GPRS Class 2.
- Voice monitoring function.
- 9 numbers configuration for panic alert.
- Overspeed alert through SMS.
- Low battery charge alert.
- Geofence function.
- Commands and location information recieVed through SMS.
- Motion sensor included for power saving.
- GSM QuadBand 850/900/1800/1900.
- GSM module includedGPRS/Class 12 TCP/IP.
- GPS/Sirf Star III/LT module.
- 20 Channels of GPS.
- Tracking sensitivity: -159dBm.
- Acquicition sensitivity: -144dBm.
- Locating time cost/Hot start: 2sec (open sky) Warm start: 15sec Cold start: 38sec (open sky).
- GSM antenna included. 360 gradEs high sensitivity GPS.
- LED Indicator / Three indicators leds: GPS (blue), GSM (green), Energía (red).
- Panic button.
- Battery: 1050 mAh.
- Weight: 70g.
- Dimensions: 76.0 x 45.0 x 16.0.
This information only is for informational purposes only, Plaspy does not have relationship with the device's manufacturer, for more information check the manufacturer's website or user manual.
Use Plaspy with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server d.plaspy.com IP 188.8.131.52 Port 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.