• It has external power in a voltage range of 8-32 VDC
• Also works with rechargeable Li-Ion batteries
• Activates visible panic alerts in the software through the internet
• It has memory capacity of at least 2,500 positions and retransmit them when the transmission signal is recovered
• Can transmit with / without motor ignition signal
• This type of tracking device can be used on vehicles, people and / or animals.
To set the device on jDWsaK are configured through text messages, it is necessary to confirm these commands with user manual, then you need to configure as follows.
With the following commands through several text messages: In the example it is assumed that the device password is 0000 which is the initial of the device and data APN from your operator.
The most common commands for these enabled devices are placed (You should consult your manual).
- Set the APN of your operator, the values Replace your operator
- Set 5-digit identifier to be used with jDWsaK normally the last 5 digits of IMEI, replace XXXX by the identifier.
dLe31P3gmzWYqPM3nsdCt y 0xjUNmw7TxKBzv13GFH9tYusOq8pVUqAvoU
- Set the Timezone in UTC-0
- Establish the server where we will connect.
- How often we want to establish the position is sent every 1 minute
- Enable the GPRS connection
To check the settings cafmoBfcDYOA0K