Start Your FreeMonth
From $0.99 USD*Month/Device
Pay as you go. No contract
- High speed data transfer for faster communication and interaction for IoT/M2M applications.
- 3-Axis Internal Digital +-16G accelerometer Turn over signal with instant acceleration monitoring as well as back log for crash condition history report.
- Fully integrated 3-axis accelerometer: Motion and shock detection, driver metrics performance, tow alert and power management applications configurable events.
- Backup Satellite Communication capability IRIDIUM network compatible with SATCOM accessory sold separately. Configuration and app available at PEGASUS Gateway- SYRUSMART.
- Advanced OTA configuration management via PEGASUS Gateway Specialized Over-The-Air configurations available for multiple business models and applications.
- Water Resistant IP65 Now suitable for all kind of vehicles and mobile assets exposed to harsh weather conditions.
- Tamper Detection Anti-tamper functionality accurately detects when the device’s case has been opened.
- ECU Monitor compatible Easy CAN / OBD integration with external ECU Monitor accessory that can be managed via PEGASUS Gateway – REST APIs.
- Back & Forward Log Retrieve back or forward log messages to provide valuable data after a critical incident such as harsh braking condition, crash event with photo capturing functionalities.
- Large Store & Forward Buffer Save up to 30,000 events when no GPRS or GSM network is available.
- Intelligent Geofencing capability Embedded integration of up to 100 circular and 50 polygonal user defined geofences.
- Low Energy consumption Ultra low power consumption during sleep mode (1mA).
You can copy and paste this script to a new empty text file and have it save with a .tmf extension and load it with Syrus Desk.
#Syrus SB script
#Getting Started example
#Delete any previous configuration
#configuring the APN
#The remote AVL server address and port
#A Destination Address holding the server destination
#Time-only Time And Distance signal definition
#Event triggered by T&D signal
#Input report event