Start Your FreeMonth
From $0.99 USD*
Pay as you go. No contract
The Enfora Spider MT is an innovative family of certified dual & quad-band integrated platforms that provide complete GSM/GPRS functionality for mobile tracking applications. To address a variety of applications, the onboard GPS data can be transmitted to centralized operations centers, Web pages, localized computers or mobile data terminals worldwide via GSM [cellular radio].
To accelerate deployment, Enfora’s Services Gateway 2.0 software platform can be leveraged to quickly build links from your asset-tracking devices to your existing enterprise applications and services. The Services Gateway functionality provides an environment for rapid development and deployment of complex tracking, monitoring, and reporting applications. Supporting popular enterprise database architectures such as MS SQL Server, MySQL and Oracle, your time to market is greatly reduced helping you recognize revenues faster than ever before.
With units designed for the most demanding fleet operation, to the simplest place-n-trace application, Enfora’s technology is designed to exceed your expectations.
• NEW! Support for Garmin’s Fleet Management Interface (FMI) (optional)
• Enable virtually any telematics application with included software suite
• Flexible customization through built-in programmable rules engine, a network router & control automation capabilities
• Wireless data and voice port available on MT-Gµ for user email and voice communication
• Geo-fencing & GPIO’s
• NEW! Internal antennas on the DualBand MT-Gi for economical installation and serviceability
• Auto-registration on power up
• Internal battery back-up on the MT-Gµ allows for continued operation when main input power is removed
• Utilize Enfora’s Services Gateway 2.0 to tie quickly to existing applications or services
• Integrated SMS for commands & messages
'reporting by input 1
'reporting by input 2
'GPS antenna disconnection
'GPS antenna connection