The Fortuna Impex Disha 9310 is an intelligent vehicle tracking system designed to help companies in the services, delivery, and transportation industries monitor and manage their mobile assets effectively. With the ability to collect and analyze asset information, this tracking system allows for optimum utilization of resources.
The Disha 9310 provides real-time and historical tracking on the web, giving you access to accurate and up-to-date information about your vehicles' locations. Additionally, it offers real-time alerts, events, and scheduled reports through SMS and email, ensuring that you receive the necessary information at the right time.
Installation of the Disha 9310 is simple and hassle-free. Just mount it on the front dashboard of your vehicle, ensuring visibility of the sky for GPS functionality, and connect the two wires to the vehicle's battery. One standout feature of this tracker is that the GPS and GPRS antennas are enclosed, eliminating the need for separate antenna installation and reducing the risk of mechanical damage to the antenna.
- Real-time and historical tracking on the web
- Real-time alerts, events, and scheduled reports via SMS and email
- Simple installation with dashboard mounting
- Enclosed GPS and GPRS antennas for cost-saving and protection
Use Plaspy with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server d.plaspy.com IP 188.8.131.52 Port 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.