HunterPro CP60G feature will allow you to cover the masive market for vehicle tracking and recovery, as per its low cost, robust technology and functionalities, allow to cover with all Insurance; Tracking and Car Rental companies. HunterPro CP60G low-cost GPS tracking system vehicle tracking and car tracking systems with open protocol for AVL/GPS tracking and user friendly software.
CP60G based in GSM/GPRS and GPS for accurate and fastest location, minimum cost, wide coverage and the best cover performance, ideal for fleet tracking or recovery.
GPS tracker technical characteristics:
- Target Market:Track & Trace, Vehicle recovery, Fleet Management.
- GSM band:Full quadband.
- Back up Battery:Yes.
- Internal Memory:No.
- Communication method:GSM, GPRS.
- Position by:Time.
- Sleep mode:Yes.
- Digital Inputs:3.
- Pre-defined inputs:Ignition, Panic, Doors.
- Internal events based:Yes.
- Antennas:GPS, GSM.
- Extra Connectivity:Fix antennas, Fuel Sensors, Temp Sensors.
- Made in:Taiwan.
Use Plaspy with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server d.plaspy.com IP 188.8.131.52 Port 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.