The IntelliTrac P1 Series personal GPS device from STC is great for tracking individuals. Its waterproof enclosure ensures that it does not receive damage from outside sources. Its internal battery ensures that it can keep a constant connection for several days while also tracking motion and height changes.
|Manufacturer:||Systems & Technology Corporation|
|Device Type:||Personal Tracker|
|Battery:||Yes – Internal Backup Battery|
|Communication methods:||GPRS, SMS, GSM|
- Compact, mobile design
- Internal antenna for GPS and GSM connections
- Designed for personal tracking
- Accelerometer & barometer sensors built-in
Use Plaspy with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server d.plaspy.com IP 126.96.36.199 Port 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.