Systech IntelliTrac X8 GPS TrackerSystech IntelliTrac X8 is our most powerful and comprehensive model in the product line and has gained great reputation worldwide due to its great performance. The Systech IntelliTrac X8 is a powerful AVL device that combines GPS technology and GSM/GPRS modules with other wireless communication technology for Real- Time Tracking, Polling, Security and Fleet management purpose.
GPS tracker technical characteristics:
- Target Market:Track & Trace, Vehicle recovery, Fleet Management
- GSM band:Full quadband
- Back up Battery:Yes
- Internal Memory:Yes
- Communication method:GSM, GPRS, TCP, UDP
- Position by:Time, Distance, Angle change
- Sleep mode:Yes
- Digital Inputs:>4
- Pre-defined inputs:Ignition, Panic, Doors
- Analogue Inputs:2
- Antennas:GPS, GSM
- Extra Connectivity:Fix antennas, Mic/Spk, Serial Port
- Made in:Taiwan
This information only is for informational purposes only, Plaspy does not have relationship with the device's manufacturer, for more information check the manufacturer's website or user manual.
Use Plaspy with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server d.plaspy.com IP 188.8.131.52 Port 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.