Start Your FreeMonth
From $0.99 USD*
Pay as you go. No contract
CH-5703 is the main tool of the ship subscriber a set of monitoring traffic. The basic version can be used as part of equipment control center (DC) as a response device used to match with DC supervisor.
• Identification of navigation parameters of the vessel:
- the current coordinates in the selected coordinate system
- the current date and time,
- speed over ground,
- track angle.
• Generation and transmission of short text and code messages to the control center (one or more).
• Possibility Data for the updating of the cards.
• Configurable priority and modes of use of communication systems for data transmission.
• Communication with ECDIS for the display and the formation of service messages in the monitoring system.
• Communication with AIS when using ECDIS.
• Ability to work with control systems of various manufacturers (data interface required).
• A modification to the function of the satellite compass
Use Plaspy with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server IP Port d.plaspy.com 184.108.40.206 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.