Tracking System MPU-01 GLONASS is the finished product of the company "OKB Tehnoavtomatika". SPECIFICATIONS
Channel tie with DC - GSM 900/1800
- receiving from the subscriber SMS-messages;
- handover of SMS-messages. Determination of coordinates: 24-channel GLONASS / GPS-receiver NV08C-CSM. Current consumption: less than 250 mA Dimensions of the device 90 × 50 × 16 mm. The weight of the device is not more than 200 grams, depending on the task configuration options are provided: - 1 digital input and 1 output;- 1 analog input; - 2 digital inputs and 1 analogue
Use Plaspy with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server d.plaspy.com IP 188.8.131.52 Port 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.