Start Your FreeMonth
From $0.99 USD*
Pay as you go. No contract
A Compact, all in one design makes the TT9500 the perfect solution for volume tracking applications anywhere in the world. The device is rugged, offers simplified installation and employs Skypatrol’s new EDDIE+ Custom Protocol allowing up to 250 device based geofences at a time.
- Internal relay
- Low power consumption
- Quad Band Modem: works in any GSM country
- Durable, high quality, splash proof housing
- Ultra sensitive (-162dBI) with powerful embedded
- Circular Geofence (Up to 250 fences), Polygonal Geofences (Up to 25 point with 9 Vertices) and Route Geo-fencing (Up to 25 points)
- Messaging control through sequential identification as part of each event
- 7 different types of counters
Use Plaspy with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server IP Port d.plaspy.com 126.96.36.199 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.