Start Your FreeMonth
From $0.99 USD*
Pay as you go. No contract
The tracker provides powerful location monitoring with an extremely high technical specification and fast return on information - here's how to use yours:
1) Our tracker features a SIM card for easy and effective use; simply communicate with the device via text message for an immediate location return and Google Maps link which is accurate up to 5m worldwide
2) Alternatively, use the free smartphone app to pinpoint the location of the tracker and its moving route with location reports sent between 3-30 seconds - live-tracking is optimized for over 24 hours of battery life.
3) For extra security, you can opt to set a GeoFence boundary that returns a prompt text with a GPS location when the tracker leaves your pre-determined 'safe zone' - simply set the parameters in the Google Maps feature of our corresponding app
The lightweight tracker can be easily attached to your pet's collar via the insertion and will monitor your pet at all times - perfect if you're walking your dog or your cat has wandered off. If you've lost sight of your beloved pet, you'll be able to locate it through one of the various options and receive a text or real-time updates on their whereabouts. Unlike other pet trackers on the market, our bestselling tracker offers a live feed and doesn't need plugging into a computer for you to review your animal's activities.
This information only is for informational purposes only, Plaspy does not have relationship with the device's manufacturer, for more information check the manufacturer's website or user manual.
To set im2yPx you need to configure as follows. With the following commands through several text messages: In the example it is assumed that the device password is 123456 which is the initial data from the device and the APN are to APN_OPERADOR
- Begin with the configuration
- Set up our operator APN
- Set up APN's username
- Set up APN's password
- Establish the server where we will connect
fLFqYsHje3d5k F8QscCGztm5Dk 2e7n
- Set the update interval in 60 seconds
- Switch to GPRS mode to begin transmission