Tracking Device – TS101 Advanced
With Accelerometer and Serial Port
Compact Basic Vehicle tracking/Fleet management black box with I/0 and rugged IP67 casing.
- Real-time tracking.
- Solid State Storage with 16000 tracking records.
- Real-time Vehicle tracking with GPS.
- Vehicle immobilizer.
- Hooter Interface.
- Fuel Sensor Interface.
- Rugged and environment proof ABS casing with IP67.
- Large battery backup of 700mAH.
- Serial Port ( RS 232)
- 3 Axis Accelerometer
TS101 Advanced is a compact GSM and GPS terminal which can be used in basic/advanced tracking and I/O applications along with real-time tracking. It can be used as a fleet management device in various domains such as Logistics, taxi operation, rent a car, security tracking, insurance telemetric and asset tracking etc. It has a high level of integration with all internal antennas makes it suitable for hidden/stealth installations. Its compact size enables easy handling and easy installation. Third party hardware like RFID reader, fuel sensors etc. can be connected using serial port.
Use Plaspy with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server d.plaspy.com IP 18.104.22.168 Port 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.