Start Your FreeMonth
From $0.99 USD*
Pay as you go. No contract
GALILEOSKY GPS LIGHT V1.8.5
GPS-tracker GALILEOSKY determines the coordinates of a moving vehicle, saving the time data, the route and the sensors in the form of points with geographic coordinates, which are then transmitted to the server to handle the dispatch center.
Device GALILEOSKY, installed on the vehicle reveals such serious violations of the operation, as a deviation from the specified route and non-combustible waste of a dedicated reserve. The result of the introduction of satellite tracking system is a significant reduction in costs to the organization at the expense of fuel economy, reduce the transport mileage and improve the overall level of labor discipline drivers.
In addition to tracking misuse of vehicles, GPS-tracker GALILEOSKY virtually eliminate the likelihood of vehicle theft. In the event of an emergency situation the driver can immediately send an alarm by pressing a special button. If the vehicle will still be stolen, then find it is not difficult, as tiny and inconspicuous GPS-tracker will regularly send location data.
The main function of the device:
- Control of movement of any vehicles;
- A detailed drawing of the track TC without breaks even in the absence of communication;
- Two full-function analog / digital / frequency / pulse inputs (also possible to install a panic button);
- One transistor output (output type "open collector");
- Built-in accelerometer to filter false origin;
- Built-in thermometer for the diagnosis of the temperature inside the unit;
- Function economical driving «EcoDrive» (sudden acceleration, braking bumps on bumps);
- Remote configuration and diagnostics via GPRS through the Configurator without disconnecting from the server data monitoring;
- Built-in non-volatile memory to save up to 58 000 points;
- Flexible settings "Sleeping mode" in the parking lot.
- Tracking the movement of the vehicle;
- Tracking the character of the vehicle;
- Detection of drains and refills (only analog sensors).
The information transmitted by the terminal
- Coordinates TC: latitude, longitude, altitude;
- The speed and direction of movement of the vehicle;
- Violations (speeding);
- The level of vibration in the vehicle;
- Fuel Control;
- The exact date and time for Greenwich Mean Time;
- The temperature inside the device;
- Status inputs (buttons), analog sensors;
- Status of digital outputs.
|Number of digital inputs||2|
|Number of analog inputs||2|
|Number of digital outputs||1|
|Bus CAN (FMS)||no|
|Connecting an external GLONASS receiver||no|
|Backup battery charging circuit||no|
|Voice communication with the driver / speakerphone||no|
|Voice messages about the status of the satellite tracking satellite vehicle||no|
|Built-in shock sensor / tilt (only for filtering false coordinates)||Yes|
|Integrated temperature sensor||Yes|
|Remote temperature sensor||no|
|Operation and settings via SMS||Yes|
|Remote firmware update via GPRS (Firmware)||Yes|
|Control via GPRS (Internet)||Yes|
|Reserve mobile operator (the ability to switch roaming)||no|
|Data transfer channel||GSM / GPRS / SMS|
|Type antennas (GPS, GSM)||External|
|PC interface||USB 2.0|
|Voice interface (GSM)||no|
|The internal non-volatile memory||flash up to 58,000 points|
|External battery charging circuit||no|
|Supply voltage||10 to 30|
Use Plaspy with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server IP Port d.plaspy.com 184.108.40.206 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.