Start Your FreeMonth
From $0.99 USD*
Pay as you go. No contract
Rugged, Remote Equipment Tracking to Fit Your Needs!
OEM Data Delivery, a leading developer of rugged electronic tools for managing worksites and high-end equipment has introduced a versatile system for tracking equipment at remote locations. The ST-990generates the real-time information needed to cut down on waste and maximize revenue with reports including:
- Asset/equipment identification
- Cumulative Machine Hours (CMH)
- Cumulative Working Hours (CWH)
- Cumulative Idling Hours (CIH)
- Cumulative Machine Miles (CMM)
- Serial connection for field data entry of inspections, activity, etc.
- Total fuel usage
- Location and jobsite
- Engine idle logs
- Engine work logs for utilization
- Maintenance alerts
- User-specified logs:
- PTO time
- Auxiliary equipment
- Travel logs
It is one of the most powerful and versatile tools available for precise job costing.
The ST-990 was engineered for severe service performance for construction, mining, rental, and other complex operations.
Implementation is quick and training typically requires just a few hours.
Other Cost-Saving Features & Benefits:
- Customize your fleet based on equipment type and cost using OEM Data Delivery’s radio and RFID products
- Our systems are compatible with all equipment brands and models and are scalable; so they will grow with your business
- Valuable tool for preventing theft of fuel and equipment, and for allocating assets between multiple sites
- Save time in document preparation, such as fuel tax refunds for off-highway use
Use Plaspy with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server IP Port d.plaspy.com 184.108.40.206 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.