Start Your FreeMonth
From $0.99 USD*
Pay as you go. No contract
TK-102 is a mini GPS Tracker that constantly report its geographical coordinates via SMS or GPRS network to your nominated device.
This tutorial will cover the following contents:
- Quick Setup
- Advance settings
*Important notice: Electromagnetic shielding mechanism is one of the major factor that influence GPS signal, things like metal and concrete can easily result in block or weaken signals. Thus this GPS tracker might not function properly indoor, places such as car cargo, large office building,subway station and etc.
TK-102 GPS Tracker is widely used in following instance
1. Mobile Car auto – Tracking (Anti-theft,Logistic tracking and etc.)
2. Person Tracking (Camping,Hiking and etc.)
3. Any other possible purpose you name it
Use Plaspy with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server IP Port d.plaspy.com 188.8.131.52 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.