Start Your FreeMonth
From $0.99 USD*
Pay as you go. No contract
TLT-1C is a perfect combination of GSM and GPS technologies. The advanced technologies of the product in GSM and GPS fields are verified by its accurate dimension and simple appearance. It represents a typical design integrating the communication product and GPS positioning. We provide professional safety-guarding and car-positioning products and solutions. Before you use the product, please take some time and go through this instruction manual to understand operational details and receive better services.
I. Brief Introduction
TLT-1C GPS/GSM is a car remote positioning and tracking device produced based on GPS technology and GSM/GPRS technology. It receives the latitude and longitude of the user’s location through cell phone messages and then locates the tracker on Google Map or other digital map software; or positioning data is uploaded by the tracker to the specified server through GPRS, and the user may search the real-time position and historical track of the tracker on the internet.
TLT-1C GPS/GSM car tracker applies to motorcycles, electric golf carts and private cars.
II. Product characteristics
1. Built-in high-performance GPS chipset enables the product to provide accurate positioning in the event of weak signal and to work normally in urban areas, valleys or other sight-limited districts.
2. Built-in GSM/GPRS model supports GSM900/1800MHz (850/1900 MHz), thus it can work throughout the world.
3. It supports SMS communications or GPRS TCP connection, and receives position information through cell phone message or used to look into movement track on the internet.
4. It provides such functions as SOS, fuel cutoff/power failure, warning by cutting off external power wire, geo-fence, overspeed warning, historical data upload, parking throttle upload and moving car tracking timing upload.
5. It provides voice call function (connected with earphone)
6. It is equipped with highly reliable electric circuit and complies with electronic industry standards.
Use Plaspy with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server IP Port d.plaspy.com 184.108.40.206 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.