Laipac’s MicroCovert is the best solution to track, locate and recover non-powered assets in covert operations. This GPS tracking device is protected by a strong, durable, waterproof, shockproof, and dust proof case. It is easy to install. Just attach the MicroCovert to any metal surface and it is ready to use. Laipac provides two versions of the MicroCovert GPS tracking device (Version 8A and Version 21A). Version 8A of the MicroCovert contains an 8Ah battery that lasts up to one month of GPS tracking on a full power charge. Version 21A of the MicroCovert has a 21Ah battery that powers the device for up to six months of GPS tracking on a full power charge.
Note: Battery operation time differs based on its tracking interval and operation mode. The maximum usage time is achieved based on one report per day.
The MicroCovert is a simple and affordable GPS tracking device that provides businesses and users with a peace of mind knowing that their valuable non-powered assets are always safe and in their proper location. By using GPS, GSM and GPRS tracking systems, the MicroCovert accurately reports the position of your non-powered assets to our LocationNow website where you are able to monitor and manage them 24 hours a day 7 days a week. A notification alert will instantly be sent to your email, phone, or company contact information if any registered non-powered assets are moved from their designated positions. The MicroCovert also provides real-time GPS tracking and continuously records the location of your non-powered assets online on a day to day basis. Always be at ease knowing that your trailers, construction materials, welding equipment, large operating tools, generators, compressors, waste bins, and more are effectively accounted for and protected from theft.
Two models of the MicroCovert GPS tracking device are provided and both are very quick to install. The first model, Version 8A of the MicroCovert contains a rechargeable battery that lasts up to one month of GPS tracking on a full power charge. The second model, Version 21A of the MicroCovert has a rechargeable battery that lasts up to six months of GPS tracking on a full power charge. Just attach any model of the MicroCovert to a metallic surface on your asset with its built-in magnetic mounts and it is ready to use!
- GSM/GPRS for world wide coverage.
- SiRF 4 GPS Receiver 48Ch with AGPS Service.
- Geo-Fence capability with in/out of fence alert.
- 3 Axial accelerometer to report movement and impact.
- Sleep mode to extend the battery for long time.
- Real time position updates based on time and distance intervals.
- Mileage report and over-speed alert.
- Industrial grade rechargeable Li-Ion polymer battery of 8Ah and 21Ah.
- Strong watertight (IP44), crushproof, and dustproof enclosure.
- Rare-Earth Magnets allow attachment to any metal surface (80 Lb force).
- 8A: 100 × 145 × 60mm.
- 21A: 95 × 190 × 65mm.
- 8A: 1.15lbs.
- 21A: 1.90lbs.
- Giftbox measurement: 197(w) x 187(h) x 74(d)mm.
- Available only for Magnet Mount.
Use Plaspy with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server d.plaspy.com IP 126.96.36.199 Port 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.