The Ulbotech T381 is an advanced OBDII GPS tracker that offers a range of features to enhance fleet management and vehicle security. With its integrated 4G network and WIFI function, the T381 allows for high-speed internet connectivity, supporting up to 10 devices simultaneously. This makes it ideal for sharing resources and facilitating communication between multiple terminals within a local area. Additionally, the T381 supports WIFI bridging, enabling data from the device and network data from terminals to access the internet through surrounding WIFI hotspots, reducing 4G data consumption.
Equipped with a u-blox MAX-7 GNSS module, the T381 ensures accurate and fast positioning, even when installed in hidden areas of the vehicle. The device supports GPS and GLONASS, and features a high-gain active antenna and Assist Now AGPS function for optimal performance. Furthermore, the T381 includes On-board Diagnostics (OBDII)/SAE J1939 functionality, allowing for real-time monitoring of vehicle data such as RPM, speed, coolant temperature, fuel level, and fuel consumption. It also provides in-time monitoring of Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) and offers analysis and improvement suggestions for driving behavior and fuel consumption.
With its immobilizer (engine cut off) output, the T381 offers an added layer of security, making it suitable for a wide range of applications including fleet management, insurance and rental services, roadside assistance, driver behavior monitoring, and safety and security. The Ulbotech T381 is a reliable and versatile GPS tracker that combines advanced technology with practical features to meet the needs of various industries.
- Integrated 4G network and WIFI function for high-speed internet connectivity
- Supports up to 10 devices simultaneously
- WIFI bridging capability to reduce 4G data consumption
- u-blox MAX-7 GNSS module for accurate and fast positioning
- On-board Diagnostics (OBDII)/SAE J1939 functionality for real-time vehicle data monitoring
- Immobilizer (engine cut off) output for enhanced vehicle security
- Suitable for fleet management, insurance and rental services, roadside assistance, driver behavior monitoring, and safety and security
Use Plaspy with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server d.plaspy.com IP 220.127.116.11 Port 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.