SPT10 is a small and reliable GPS/GSM/GPRS tracking device which is developed and designed in security and real-time tracking use, for child, the elder, pet, asset, and vehicle.
With the superior sensitivity GPS chipset on board, SPT10 can easily get fixed even in urban canyons. In addition, with one panic button for emergency, the pocket size and its light weight, long standby time and smart power management function, SPT10 has all you need. No matter you want to keep in touch with your beloved, protect your children, monitor your staff or simply require real-time GPS location during the journey, SPT10 is your Stella.
- ．Tracking (by time interval, distance interval or smart mode)
- ．Journey logging up to 100,000+ waypoints
- ．Geo-fencing report
- ．Mileage report
- ．Self-defined events report
- ．Emergency alert
- ．Speeding alert
- ．Moving alert
- ．Low power alert
- ．Power management
- ．Password setting
- ．SIM pin code setting
- ．SMS/GPRS communication simultaneously
- ．Device configuration over the air
- ．Firmware upgrading over the air
Use Plaspy with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server d.plaspy.com IP 18.104.22.168 Port 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.