1. Tracking via SMS or GPRS (TCP/UDP)
2. Current location report
4. Tracking by time interval
6. Low battery alert
7. Overspeed alert 8. Geo-fencing control
9. SOS button
10. Geo-fencing to restrict movement to a defined radius
11. Support stop car via an extra relay(Optional)
12. Support realtime tracking on our LiveGTS
To set a Bofan device on Q8F6hH are configured through text messages, it is necessary to confirm these commands with user manual, then you need to configure as follows.
With the following commands through several text messages: In the example it is assumed that the device password is 000000 which is the initial of the device and data APN from your operator.
The most common commands for these enabled devices are placed (You should consult your manual).
- Delete settings
- Set 14-digit identifier to be used with Q8F6hH normally the last 14 digits of IMEI, replace XXXX by the identifier.
a7OEATAm74qay82oa0cPn3qwhSR5A C naKmdWiYyrUkANxYXE
- Set the APN of your operator, the values Replace your operator
- Establish the server where we will connect.
- How often we want to establish the position is sent every 1 minute