Start Your FreeMonth
From $0.99 USD*
Pay as you go. No contract
Advanced Camera GPS Vehicle Tracker PT600X Take photos
Driver identification via RFID
Voice monitoring&two way talking
Fuel & temperature monitoring
Glonass + GPS
1. Tracking via SMS / GPRS
2. Get Google Map link for current location by SMS request
3. Real-time online tracking in FMS platform via GPRS
4. Update position online via time interval, distance, angle, move ratio and ACC ratio
5. SOS alarm (available to preset 3 SOS number)
6. External power cut alarm and low battery alarm
7. Speed alarm, Geo-fence alarm, shake alarm
8. Stop Vehicle remotely via relay (Stop Engine)
9. Engine On/Off alarm, engine on hours report
10. Position logging capacity up to 30,000+ waypoints if no GPRS signal
11. Take photo automatically at a preset time interval
12. Take photo automatically when SOS or Geo-fence or any other alarm triggered
13. Update door open/close status, available to control open/close vehicle door by SMS or platform
14. Available to set different alarm notification ways, such as via SMS, call or email
15. Synchronous record vehicle mileage
16. Available to send mileage alarm to remind vehicle maintenance
17. Automatically stop vehicle or activate buzzer/siren when Geo-fence, speed alarm or any other alarm trigger
18. Support taking photo by extra camera (max 4pcs cameras), 6KB for each photo
19. Support voice monitoring and two way conversation via extra speaker and microphone
20. Support driver identification and students taking school bus management by extra RFID sets
21. I/O: 5 digital inputs, 3 negative and 2 positive triggering; 4 outputs.
22. Analog Input: 4*10bits resolution analog inputs
To set a Bofan device on ICsJ2v are configured through text messages, it is necessary to confirm these commands with user manual, then you need to configure as follows.
With the following commands through several text messages: In the example it is assumed that the device password is 000000 which is the initial of the device and data APN from your operator.
The most common commands for these enabled devices are placed (You should consult your manual).
- Delete settings
- Set 14-digit identifier to be used with ICsJ2v normally the last 14 digits of IMEI, replace XXXX by the identifier.
VYTgxOzKhS5yNQhlHLMKiyKyAMVRu 9 cNDQfcnR9aqdQ8lhSo
- Set the APN of your operator, the values Replace your operator
- Establish the server where we will connect.
- How often we want to establish the position is sent every 1 minute