The Falcom FOX3-4G-NA is a powerful and versatile GPS tracker designed for industrial IoT applications that require high-speed data connectivity. With LTE Cat 4 network technology and 3G/2G fall-back capability, this tracker ensures reliable and future-proof data connectivity. It also features the latest GNSS technology for precise positioning. The FOX3-4G-NA is a state-of-the-art vehicle telematics and gateway device that offers a wide range of customization options to meet the most demanding requirements. It comes with a variety of inputs and outputs, allowing for seamless integration with other devices and systems. Additionally, it can be paired with a box (IOBOX-MINI, IOBOX-CAN, or IOBOX-WLAN) to further extend its functionality, making it one of the most flexible expansion options in the industry. Installation and logistics are made easy with the FOX3-4G-NA. It is designed to work with both internal and external antennas, automatically switching off the internal antennas when external ones are in use. This tracker also introduces new premium features developed by FALCOM, such as data encryption, multiple history modes, eco-drive/behavior monitoring, data logging, and GSM/GPS jamming detection. These features, combined with standard functionalities like status reports, alert messaging, and geofencing, make the FOX3-4G-NA a comprehensive and reliable solution for all your tracking needs.
- LTE Cat 4 network technology with 3G/2G fall-back
- Latest GNSS technology for precise positioning
- Highly customizable with a variety of inputs and outputs
- Compatible with IOBOX-MINI, IOBOX-CAN, and IOBOX-WLAN for expanded functionality
- Supports both internal and external antennas for easy installation
- New premium features including data encryption, multiple history modes, eco-drive/behavior monitoring, data logging, and GSM/GPS jamming detection
- Standard functionalities like status reports, alert messaging, and geofencing
Use Plaspy with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server d.plaspy.com IP 188.8.131.52 Port 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.