gps tracker for personal Outdoor Workers Track by Mobile Phone& online tracking system Support FOTA
gps trakcer Bracelets Belt
1.Auto Report position.
2 small size,
4.2 way communication
5.long standby time
The traker is an industry waterproof (IP67), small, light device.
The traker is specially designed for outdoor staff, children, old man, disabled people and pet.
Built-in industrial GPS module, GPRS module, ARM processor, GPRS module for positioning data from the GPS module through mobile phone text messages sent to the authorized phone, it will show its exact position or by free Google map or Google map for location tracking directly. Meanwhile, also can send the data to the server via GPRS, the user can login to the server to view the track playback and find the position.
The device has the following features and functions:
- Waterproof IP67
- SMS and GPRS TCP/UDP Communication
- Support up to 5 authorized cell phone numbers
- Support two-way voice communication
- Safe guard mode (long battery standby time)
- Track on demand
- Support headset
- Support voice surveillance
- Track by time interval
- Geo-fence zones control
- Spot Alarm
- SOS button for immediate rescue and alarm
- Speed limit alarm
- Low battery alarm
- Vibration alarm
- Shock alarm (G-sensor) optional
- Data Logger (for storing data during no GSM signal)
- Micro SD card (Max: 2GB) micro SD card optional
- Support bracelet-off alarm
- Support long battery standby time
Use Plaspy with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server d.plaspy.com IP 18.104.22.168 Port 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.