Start Your FreeMonth
From $0.99 USD*
Pay as you go. No contract
Starfinder AIRE is a compact-friendly, trendy, and an economically designed product with easy installation steps. This GPS tracking device functions in motorbikes, scooters, ATVs, boats, ATM machines and other assets. Starfinder AIRE provides a peace of mind to asset owners. It sends automatic alerts directly to your cellphone in the case your vehicle is moving or lifting from its original position, fast tracking the vehicle’s location online. Some of the important features include: Geo-Fencing alert, motion sensor, speed alert, and all other monitoring parameters can be set over the air, which provides a total freedom of the remote monitoring.
Starfinder AIRE is a very low cost and high performance IoT locator. The name and the industrial design concept were inspired from the fighter jet F22. It is the ideal solution to track and monitor all kind of compact machines. It can provide engine working hours for machine rental companies. It can protect your investment and locate the asset in and out of the permitted geofences. It has internal relays to control the outputs. Talk to Laipac’s sales department to know more.
- GSM/GPRS for world wide coverage.
- GPS 48Ch receiver supporting EGNOS and WAAS.
- Geo-Fence capability with in/out of fence alert.
- G-Sensor to report movement and impact.
- Real time position updates based on time and distance intervals.
- Mileage report and over-speed alert.
- Main power disconnect Alert.
- 3 I/O ports.
- Industrial grade rechargeable Li-Ion polymer battery of 900mA/h.
- Strong Waterproof (IP67), Shockproof, and Dustproof.
- Dimensions 7.4 x 10.4 x 2.3 cm.
- Weight 180 g.
- Internal 900 mAh Li-ion Polymer backup battery.
- Supply voltage range: 9V - 36VDC.
- External GPS antenna optional.
- Micro USB programming cable.
Use Plaspy with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server IP Port d.plaspy.com 220.127.116.11 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.