The Laipac StarFinder AIRE is a compact and trendy GPS tracking device that offers easy installation and a wide range of applications. Whether you need to track motorbikes, scooters, ATVs, boats, or even ATM machines, this device provides peace of mind by sending automatic alerts directly to your cellphone if your vehicle is moving or being lifted from its original position. With fast tracking capabilities, you can easily locate your vehicle online.
One of the standout features of the StarFinder AIRE is its ability to set monitoring parameters over the air, giving you total freedom for remote monitoring. This device offers a range of monitoring features, including geo-fencing alerts, motion sensors, and speed alerts. It also has internal relays to control outputs, making it a versatile solution for a variety of tracking needs.
The StarFinder AIRE is not only high performance but also low cost, making it an ideal choice for those looking for an affordable GPS locator. Inspired by the design concept of the F22 fighter jet, this device combines style and functionality. It is perfect for tracking and monitoring compact machines, providing engine working hours for machine rental companies and protecting your investment. With its strong waterproof, shockproof, and dustproof design, the StarFinder AIRE is built to withstand tough conditions.
- GSM/GPRS for worldwide coverage
- GPS 48Ch receiver supporting EGNOS and WAAS
- Geo-Fence capability with in/out of fence alert
- G-Sensor to report movement and impact
- Real-time position updates based on time and distance intervals
- Mileage report and over-speed alert
- Main power disconnect alert
- 3 I/O ports
- Industrial-grade rechargeable Li-Ion polymer battery of 900mA/h
- Strong waterproof (IP67), shockproof, and dustproof
- Dimensions: 7.4 x 10.4 x 2.3 cm
- Weight: 180 g
- Internal 900 mAh Li-ion Polymer backup battery
- Supply voltage range: 9V - 36VDC
- External GPS antenna optional
- Micro USB programming cable
Use Plaspy with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server d.plaspy.com IP 18.104.22.168 Port 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.