The Laipac StarFinder LITE is a compact and efficient real-time vehicle-tracking device that provides accurate time and position information for mobile assets. This GPS tracker utilizes GPS/GSM/GPRS technology and offers a comprehensive set of features to give customers detailed information and reports about their vehicles. With the StarFinder LITE, users can access data such as speed, position, heading, mileage, tow alerts, speed alerts, collision alerts, panic button, Geo-Fence settings, remote control of vehicle engine, windows, and locks, as well as a built-in data logger. This versatile tracker is suitable for both private and company vehicles, making it an ideal choice for various applications.
Equipped with a wide range of features, the StarFinder LITE not only provides real-time location information but also offers reports, alerts, Geo-Fences, data logging, vehicle diagnostics, main power supply status, and remote power lock options. Installation and activation of the device are quick and easy, thanks to the user-friendly manual provided. The StarFinder LITE and its accompanying monitoring systems are highly beneficial for companies and businesses in various industries, including fleet management, taxi management, ambulance management, construction vehicle and stationary equipment management, school bus monitoring, and more. Additionally, it can be a practical solution for end users who require a data logger for personal use. With the StarFinder LITE, users can ensure that their assets can be quickly located if they are not where they are supposed to be.
- GSM/GPRS worldwide coverage
- GPS Receiver with EGNOS and WAAS
- 2 Digital Input, 3 Digital Output, 1 Analog Input
- Data Logger for more than 15,000 waypoints
- Speaker and Microphone Jacks
- Panic Button for emergency voice call
- Geofence Alerts
- Over Speed Alerts
- Main power disconnection alert
- G-Sensor alert
- Dimensions: 9.7 x 5.9 x 2.6 cm
- Weight: 900 g
- Supply voltage range: 8V - 36VDC
- 900mAh backup battery
- USB Port for configuration
- Harness cables with I/O & Switches
- Cellphone & GPS Antennas included
Use Plaspy with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server d.plaspy.com IP 126.96.36.199 Port 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.