Start Your FreeMonth
From $0.99 USD*
Pay as you go. No contract
The personal tracker ADM50 is a portable device with built-in antennas, a battery and several modes of operation. The device can be used for monitoring of cargo containers, control of transport, observation of people, animals and other objects.
The tracker registers the location, speed and direction of the object's by signals from GLONASS/GSP system.
All events and conditions registered by the terminal are stored in a non-volatile memory. The accumulated data is transmitted through GSM 850/900/1800/1900 network of cell communications operator with the use of GPRS packet data transmission technology to a dedicated server from which it can be obtained via the Internet for further analysis and processing at the dispatcher console.
Benefits of ADM50 GLONASS / GPS Terminal
- High-sensitivity receiver ensures the quick location in the adverse conditions
- Compact case with built-in GSM and GLONASS/GPS antennas
- No need to install
- The possibility of choosing navigation system (GLONASS, GPS, GLONASS+GPS)
- Remote updating of terminal firmware version via GPRS
- Different modes of operation
- SOS signal
- Open and flexible protocol which is supported by most telematics servers
- Support for domain name as the server address
- Password protection of terminal and SIM card against unauthorized operation
- PCT certificate, and TR CU 020/2011 declaration
- Technical support by the manufacturer
- Two-year warranty period
Use Plaspy with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server IP Port d.plaspy.com 184.108.40.206 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.