The Gosafe G6C is a powerful GPS fleet tracking device designed for GPS fleet tracking service providers, integrators, and enterprise customers. It is specifically built to enhance mobile resources and improve dispatch systems. With its quad-band GSM/GPRS/LTE capabilities, the G6C ensures reliable and efficient communication for fleet tracking management, insurance telematics, dispatch, vehicle location, and recovery, among other applications.
One of the standout features of the G6C is its GPRS/HSPA/LTE and TCP/UDP/SMS communication model, which allows for seamless and versatile communication options. Additionally, the device is equipped with a 1 Wire® Interface for Driver ID, enabling easy identification and monitoring of drivers. The G6C also offers driving behavior analysis, providing valuable insights into driver performance and safety.
With its over-the-air device management and maintenance system, the G6C ensures hassle-free device management and firmware updates. The device is equipped with an AGPS 50 Channel High Sensitive Module, ensuring accurate and reliable positioning. It also features multiple input/output options, a built-in GSM and GPS antenna, geo-fence management capabilities, and an RS232 serial port for additional connectivity.
The Gosafe G6C is a reliable and feature-rich GPS fleet tracking device that offers exceptional performance and functionality. Its low power consumption ensures long-lasting operation, making it an ideal choice for fleet tracking and management needs.
- GPRS/HSPA/LTE and TCP/UDP/SMS communication model
- 1 Wire® Interface (Driver ID)
- Driving behavior analysis
- Over-the-air device management and maintenance system
- AGPS 50 Channel High Sensitive Module
- Analog Input
- GSM Jamming Detection
- 2G/3G/LTE Modem
- 1-Wire Dedicated Interface
- Multiple Upload Mode
- Multiple Input Output
- Built-in GSM & GPS Antenna
- Geo-Fence Management
- RS232 Serial Port
- Low Power Consumption
Use Plaspy with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server d.plaspy.com IP 220.127.116.11 Port 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.