FM-Eco4 is a GPS tracker created for standard vehicle tracking and monitoring tasks such as providing information on vehicles location, speed, route, fuel level, mileage, etc.
Best used for:
- Fleet monitoring and control.
- Route and order optimization.
- Fuel control and management.
- Temperature control.
It is designed with full dust and waterproof housing (IP67 certified) to withstand various harsh working environments. Device also has an integrated battery (FM-Eco4+ version) which enables it to continue data sending after the disconnection from the power source. Though it is a standard GPS tracking device FM-Eco4 stands out as being physically and technologically the most reliable device.
FM-Eco4 light functionalities:
- Driver behaviour monitoring (Eco-Drive).
- Driver registration and identification.
- Temperature monitoring.
- Remote ignition blocking.
- Internal Geozones.
- Various features via SMS.
Use Plaspy with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server d.plaspy.com IP 18.104.22.168 Port 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.