Start Your FreeMonth
From $0.99 USD*
Pay as you go. No contract
BHARAT 101 - AIS140 Certified Vehicle Tracking and Monitoring System
The First Indian Telematics Company to get AIS140 Certification.
ICAT Certified Compact Ultra high end Vehicle tracking/Fleet management black box with rugged IP67 casing.
- AIS 140 Certified Vehicle Tracking and Monitoring Unit
- Real-time tracking with GPS/Glonass.
- Solid State Storage with 40000 tracking records.
- 4 Digital Inputs,2 Digital Out puts,2 Analog inputs
- Serial Port (RS232)
- 3 Axis Accelerometer and 3 Axis Gyrometer
- Large battery backup of 700mAh
- Supports Normal as well as embedded SIM
- Provision for IRNSS support
- Rugged and environment proof ABS casing with IP67
- ICAT Certified
BHARAT-101, AIS-140 certified tracker is an advanced GSM and GNSS terminal which can be used in tracking, I/O applications, serial data and real-time tracking with various MIS Reports. It can be used as a fleet management device in various domains such as logistic, taxi operation, rent a car, security tracking, insurance telemetrics and asset tracking etc. It has internal antennae, that makes it suitable for hidden/stealth installations. Its compact size enables easy handling and easy installation. This tracker is certified with AIS-140 regulation standard which is published by ARAI , set up by Ministry of Road transport and Highways, Govt of India.
Use Plaspy with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server IP Port d.plaspy.com 188.8.131.52 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.