- Quad band GSM/GPRS(850/900/1800/1900)
- SMS/GPS/GSM/GPRS (TCP)
- Tracking by SMS/GPRS (TCP)
- Tracking byTime Interval
- Get position location via SMS
- Built-in backup 5000 mAh battery that can work 3 years
- Supprt day /week/ continuous tracking
- Support Remove Alarm
This information only is for informational purposes only, Plaspy does not have relationship with the device's manufacturer, for more information check the manufacturer's website or user manual.
Use Plaspy with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server d.plaspy.com IP 18.104.22.168 Port 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.