- CAT M1 & NB-IoT & GSM Network
- Real-timing tracking
- GPS+WiFi+LBS Positioning
- History record check
- Geo-Fence alarm
- Low battery alarm
- Power saving mode
- PC & Mobile App tracking
- Waterproof (IP65)
- SOS button allows rapid emergency alert
- Long Standby Time (25 Days)
This information only is for informational purposes only, Plaspy does not have relationship with the device's manufacturer, for more information check the manufacturer's website or user manual.
Use Plaspy with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server d.plaspy.com IP 220.127.116.11 Port 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.