- Tracking by SMS/GPRS (TCP)
- Support 4G Internet
- Tracking by Time Interval
- Real time tracking via the web-platform
- Get position location via SMS
- ACC Illegal Engine On detection
- Built-in backup 100 mAh battery
- Remote Engine cut off to stop the car in safe condition
- Time Zone Exchange
- Shake Alarm
- Over speed alert
- Geo-fence alert
- Alert when Power Off
- History Tracking
This information only is for informational purposes only, Plaspy does not have relationship with the device's manufacturer, for more information check the manufacturer's website or user manual.
Use Plaspy with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server d.plaspy.com IP 22.214.171.124 Port 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.